2015 Partnership Levels:
- $1000 – Rose Partnership: Full-page ad included in program book, VIP ticket to SheRose Awards, business logo included on Step & Repeat, logo/link on website
- $200 – Rosette Partnership: Full-page ad included in program book, link on website
- $100 – Blossom Partnership: Half-page ad included in program book
- $50 – Bud Partnership: Business Card included in program book
- $10 – Honors: Recognize an advocate or significant person in your life
- $10 – Memorials: Recognize a loved one or other significant person who has transitioned due to abuse
- $5 – Patrons: Show your support of SheRose Awards or Domestic Violence Prevention by including your name in the program book
Note: Advertisements must be camera ready for print. Thank you for your time and consideration. All funds are used for preparation of the ceremony and for private preliminary events for the honorees which will include counseling, photo shoots, pampering and more. Donations are tax-deductible. Your contributions, no matter the size, are greatly appreciated!
Every two minutes, a man or woman is sexually assaulted. There is an average of 237,868 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year.
1 in 4 women (24.3%) and 1 in 7 men (13.8%) aged 18 and older in the United States have been the victim of domestic violence in their lifetime.
Most cases are not reported.
The mission of SheRose Awards is to recognize unsung survivors of sexual abuse in April and survivors of domestic violence in October. SheRose Awards also recognizes unsung organizations who are committed in supporting survivors. The next ceremony will be held in October 2015 honoring domestic violence awareness month. We will also present the inaguaral HeRose Award in 2015 to a male honoree who is ready to break his silence.